Monday, June 30, 2008

Whoops

I just created one-shore.blogspot.com thinking that this blog had been deleted. Basically, I wanted to say what I'm working on (in my spare time) these days:

One Shore -- my company website for consulting (not actively working on it)
QA Site -- my project for building hosted tools for testing
CuencaTravel -- a portal site based on Joomla started in Ecuador (currently on hold)
PM Site - a spin off of qa-site.com geared towards tasks and requirements instead of bugs and tests

And my new project, code named "fluffy", researching Flex testing tools and strategies. I'm working with Nate on this. He's kind of mentoring my learning Flex. We brainstormed the
idea at a BBQ last Monday. I set up a repository and QA site with all the regular tools: bugzilla, projectpier, trac, blogs, and forum.

So far, I've:
I'm pretty impressed with FlexBuilder. It seems well put together. It's impressive for an Eclipse plugin, and I did a lot of work with custom plugins at Varolii. FlexUnit seems to be a half-measure, but probably gets the job done, as far as testing ActionScript at the component level. ASUnit is another project (open source) in the same area.

No comments: