Friday, January 30, 2009

Blogs, and Emails, and Projects

Okay, I should really consolidate blogs. I keep saying that.

I just posted over at http://one-shore.blogspot.com/
What do you want in a software test consultant?

For the record, this one is oneshore.blogspot.com and is my original one-shore blog. I also created another at wordpress oneshore.wordpress.com when I couldn't get into blogger. Actually, I think it was my fijiaaron blog that moved over there (used to be here ). Fijiaaron started out as my travel blog, when (not surprisingly) I was in Fiji. I also sometimes keep blogs of projects I'm working on such as qa-site and fluffy. To make matters more confusing, the qa-site blog hosted at wordpress and the fluffy blog is hosted on my own install of wordpress on it's qa-site.

Actually, it started as my web email address when I started traveling, at fast-mail.org. I still use it, Abut I also use my one-shore email as well. And keep klamathsystems.com as my main point of contact for recruiters, but they've drifted into my gmail as well. So I have 4 email addresses that I monitor.

I also have stuff over at herculeangrp.org, and projects for Harvest Requirements and ForgetMeNot.

Some discipline is in order. And some focus.

But I also like to cast my net wide as well. I do testing, and some systems work as need, and web development (both back-end stuff in Java/LAMPPPR), and the HTML/Javascript/CSS stuff) . So when people say "what do you do?" I say "computers" which I think most people translate into "graphic designer" which I'm decidedly not.

No comments: